Monday, December 2, 2019

🍁Thanksgiving Break🍁

                                            🍁🦃What I did for THANKSGIVING BREAK🍁🦃
During thanksgiving break, Saturday, grandmas house had fun. Sunday, I went food shopping 🛒  🛍.On Monday I got a dog well he is a puppy he is 1 month he is turning 2 months in December 8I was so happy that we got a dog but we’ve been training him to go to the bathroom and went to Walmart and to a beauty salon. Tuesday I went to Petco and to a animal hospital then we got home and put up my Christmas tree 🎄. Wednesday I don’t remember what I did. Thursday’s it was THANKSGIVING! What I did for thanksgiving is I went to my grandmas and had fun we had music and obviously food 🤪😋. Also for thanksgiving I think I gained weight 😂. Friday, was Black Friday that means I went shopping 🛍 to the mall. Saturday I stayed home and play with my puppy 🐶 and watched a movie 🎥 🍿 and had a nap during the day 💤. Finally Sunday the last day of my break 😢 😭 I went to a Party/Dance it was so fun. And right now I’m in school 

                                                                          how was your break?!

                                      Also I played FORTNITE with my friends like mostly all the days

No comments:

Post a Comment